Requesting material online
Don’t feel like waiting for your books? Then request them in advance from our catalogue. The works that you requested will be waiting for you two working days after your application. Remember to bring the confirmation of your request.
How to reserve a document
- Search for the document you want
- Display its bibliographic description by clicking on the icon.
- Click on the 'Add to the reservation' icon at the top right.
- Click on the caddy icon at the top right, containing the number of documents you have reserved.
- Fill in the form and submit your reservation.
- You will receive an email containing a summary of the publications you have reserved.
- After checking their availability, we will send you a confirmation as soon as possible. Show this personal confirmation email to the reading room staff.
- Full name
- Work Room seat number, if applicable
- For journals and magazines: please indicate the year or volume.
How to cancel a reservation
Reply to the email which you received, specifying that you would like to cancel it.
How many documents can I reserve and for how long?
- General Reading Room
- Up to 5 documents.
- Publications are held for you for 6 working days. You can consult them from the second working day (after 10 am) after receipt of the reservation email..
- Newspapers Reading Room
Maximum 2 publications.
- You will need to view the reserved work within 8 working days following the confirmation..
Check the Catalogue user guide (PDF)