Due to the current health measures in Brussels, this concert has been postponed to 21 May 2021.
Purchased tickets will remain valid on the new date.
Enjoy a lunchtime concert by violinists Marc Bouchkov and Alexey Stychkin and pianist Georgiy Dubko. Marc Bouchkov gave his first concert when he was six, an event that was followed by several prestigious international prizes.
He is a finalist of the Queen Elisabeth Competition, was awarded the second prize at the International Tchaikovsky Competition and has played several concerts with major European orchestras. His equally brilliant musical partner Georgiy Dubko has an impressive career as a solo and chamber musician.
As part of the 200th anniversary of the birth of Henry Vieuxtemps, they will present the following pieces:
- Henry Vieuxtemps (1820-1881), 5th Concerto op. 37 with cadenza by Eugène Ysaÿe (KBR, Music, Mus. Ms. 4346, Deposit King Baudouin Foundation) & La Sentimentale (KBR, Music, Mus. Ms. 392)
- Eugène Ysaÿe (1858-1931), Légende norvégienne (KBR, Music, Mus. Ms. 4449)
All purchased tickets remain valid on the new date. If this is not possible for you, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to a collaboration with the King Baudouin Foundation, a live stream will be available for this concert.
COVID-19 safety measures
KBR takes all necessary precautions to guarantee a safe visit:
- It is compulsory to wear a face mask, also during the concert. Always maintain sufficient physical distance.
- The number of seats is limited due the current measures (max. 52 people). We follow the protocol for cultural events very strictly.
- Please buy your tickets online in advance.