- This event has passed.
Don’t say ‘Open Monument Days’, say Heritage Days!
Grab the opportunity to discover sites that are rarely opened or even completely inaccessible. During the festival, KBR offers you an exclusive guided tour.
On the theme of ‘Meeting Points’, an experienced guide will take you into the unknown corners of KBR’s impressive building, from the Palace of Charles of Lorraine via the Book Tower and the Council Chamber – places that are usually closed to the public – to the general reading room. During this tour, you will learn more about the library furniture of the 1950s and 1960s, made by De Coene and Philippe Neerman.
You will discover why KBR, a place for exchanges and encounters, is today considered a leading centre for culture and science in Belgium.
- Guided tours in English: Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 and 15:00
- Guided tour in French: Saturday and Sunday at 10:30, 11:30, 13:30, 14:30 and 15:30
- Guided tours in Dutch: Saturday and Sunday at 10:00, 11:00, 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00
All guided tours are fully booked.
- A guided tour takes 90 minutes.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Reservation via Urban Brussels is compulsory.
In collaboration with Urban Brussels.