New catalogue: test it here
- Link to the catalogue: http://opac.kbr.be (works faster in Google Chrome)
- Link to the digital library Belgica: http://opac.kbr.be/belgica
In the reading rooms
- Want to request a document? Please do this via online catalogue. You can do this at home and in the reading rooms. Read more
- For reproductions, interlibrary loans and copyright requests, please use the catalogue.
- Check your requests for books and your request history in your personal account.
Searching in the catalogue
- Save search queries to easily repeat them in the future
- Save bibliographic descriptions that are of interest to you and create your personal overview
- Export descriptions in different formats (e.g. RIS) and create your own personal bibliography
- The digitised version of a document is integrated in the bibliographic description
- Belgica, the digital library, received a makeover
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions in the catalogue. And you can always ask a librarian for help.
Nobody is perfect... So if you discover any bugs or mistakes, please let us know.