KBR subscribes to a variety of e-resources (external platforms and databases), available to all readers in the reading rooms.
To renew these subscriptions, KBR is legally obliged to use public procurement. Unfortunately, some of our e-resources are not yet accessible, owing to administrative reasons beyond our control.
KBR does its utmost to make these e-resources accessible again as quickly as possible.
List of resources
- Acta Sanctorum
- Book Review Index Plus
- Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online
- Early English Books Online
- Gale Literary Sources
- Historical Newspapers
- The Guardian and The Observer
- The Hartford Courant
- The New York Times with Index
- The New York Tribune and Herald
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Washington Post
- Literature Criticism Online
- Literature Resource Center
- Oxford Music Online, with Grove Music Online, Oxford Companion to Music and Oxford Dictionary of Music
- Periodicals Archive Online
- ProQuest Research Library
- Scribner Writers Series
- Something About the Authors Online
- Twayne’s Authors Series
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.