Looking for a book or poster? Then look no further than our shop. This is where you can buy not only the publications and exhibition catalogues that we publish, but also prints of the works of famous artists.
You can currently only pay with a payment card.
Discover a wide range of books published by KBR or in collaboration with external partners. From books on Japanese prints to music recordings of scores taken from the manuscripts in our collection. There really is something for everyone. Books can also be ordered via email@example.com.
Bruegel and Beyond
Reference work on the Flemish and Dutch art of drawing from the sixteenth to the eighteenth century, with masterly drawings from the collection.
- 392 pages, 30,5 x 24 cm (hardcover)
- Daan van Heesch, Sarah Van Ooteghem & Joris Van Grieken (eds.)
- Publisher: Hannibal Books/Yale University Press
- ISBN: 978 94 6436 638 9
- Price: € 64,50
KBR museum visitor’s guide
Delve deep into the Library of the Dukes of Burgundy with this visitor’s guide full of information about the exhibits in the KBR museum. The accompanying leaflets provide information about the manuscripts that are on display. They change twice a year to protect them from light. Each time, a new set of leaflets (€ 2,99) will be available so you can keep your visitor’s guide up to date.
- 132 pages, 24 x 14 cm
- J. Bouniton, B. Bousmanne, E. Savini
- Publisher: KBR
- Available in EN, NL, FR
- ISBN: 978-2-87093-192-9 (EN version)
- Price: € 10 (book + 1 set of leaflets), excluding shipping costs
The Library of the Dukes of Burgundy
This scientific publication is a richly illustrated addition to the existing French and Dutch publications on the collection.
- 205 pages, 134 colour illustrations, 22 x 28 cm (hardcover)
- B. Bousmanne, E. Savini (eds.)
- Publisher: Harvey Miller
- ISBN: 978-1-912554-24-9
- Price: for sale at KBR for € 50 (elsewhere € 75)
Choose your favourites from more than 6,000 ancient and modern engraved plates (wood and copper). Our Chalcography department will produce an original print or reprint.
- The most popular and special prints are directly available in the shop.
- You can browse through all prints in the Chalcography department. Please make an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artwork and ornaments
For the KBR museum and our temporary exhibitions we work together with promising designers, who get their inspiration from the KBR collections. Among them are Tina De Souter, Helen b, Esther Weis, SowiesoWies and street artist Phlegm.
Tel: +32 (0)2 519 58 74