At KBR, you can only consult books in the reading rooms. For this, you need to have a reader’s card.
How to buy a reader’s card?
You can buy your reader’s card at the reception desk.
- Take proof of identification with you. You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a reader’s card.
- Students should also bring proof of their university or college enrollment.
- from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6.45 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.
Getting a MY KBR account
When you buy a reader’s card, you will automatically get a MY KBR account, which you can use to:
- save searches and bibliographic descriptions
- request documents for consultation
- order reproductions
It is possible to create an account without having a reader’s card. Go to the online catalogue, click on ‘MY KBR’ and follow the instructions.
If you already have a MY KBR account when buying your reader’s card, please mention this at the reception desk.