At KBR, you can only consult books in the reading rooms. For this, you need to have a MyKBR account and a reader’s card.
You need a MyKBR account to:
- reserve a seat in the reading room or the study room
- reserve documents for consultation
- have full access to BelgicaPress, BelgicaPeriodicals and the e-resources
- use the digitisation on demand service
- save searches and bibliographic descriptions
Create your account now: it’s free.Create account
Reader’s card registration
If you want to consult documents in the reading room or use the study room, you need to reserve a seat and have a valid reader’s card.
You pay for your membership at the reception desk of KBR. Please mention whether you already have a MyKBR account.
- From Monday to Saturday
- 9:00 – 17:00
Take proof of identification with you. Students should also bring proof of their university or college enrollment.View price list
You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a reader’s card. Your reader’s card is strictly personal. KBR reserves the right to withdraw the card if you do not observe the library regulations. Download the regulations in French or Dutch.