All reservations and requests for books from the closed stacks are processed via the online catalogue.
How to request a document
Reserve your seat in the reading room before reserving any documents.
- Sign in to your MY KBR account in the online catalogue.
- Find the document you want to consult.
- In the record, click the ‘Reserve’ button.
If you want to consult a document that is not in the online catalogue, please use the request form.
When will my books be ready?
- We ask you to reserve documents at least 2 days before your reading room visit, especially if you need documents from different collections.
- You can still request documents in the reading room and consult them the same day. Please bear in mind that you will have to wait until they have been retrieved from the stacks.
- On Saturdays, you can only consult documents that have been reserved. This needs to be done on Thursday at the latest.
Follow up your reservations via your MyKBR account: you will be notified when the document is ready.
Check the catalogue’s Frequently Asked Questions.