All reservations and requests for books from the closed stacks are processed via the online catalogue.
How to request a document
Reserve your seat in the reading room before reserving any documents.
- Sign in to your MyKBR account in the online catalogue.
- Find the document you want to consult.
- In the record, click the ‘Reserve’ button.
If you want to consult a document that is not in the online catalogue, please use the request form.
When will my books be ready?
- Please reserve your documents at least 2 days before your reading room visit. Your books will be ready when you arrive.
- You can still request books in the reading room, but we ask you to limit this as much as possible. Please bear in mind that you will have to wait until they have been retrieved from the stacks.
Follow up your reservations via your MyKBR account: you will be notified when the document is ready.
Check the catalogue’s Frequently Asked Questions.