Strict measures that apply in our reading room as well as in the KBR museum guarantee our visitors a pleasant and safe visit. We ask you to respect these rules in order to protect everyone’s health.
At various places in the building, the measures are clearly indicated. During your visit, our reception staff will ensure maximum comfort in accordance with the current health standards.
Are you sick or showing symptoms of covid-19? Then postpone your visit for a while. KBR offers you the option of postponing your reservation for the reading room or the KBR museum to a later date, free of charge. This can be done by informing us by email or telephone (02 519 53 11) before the scheduled time of your visit.
Measures in the reading room and study room
- The number of visitors will be limited to 49 people in the reading room, and 60 people in the study room. This allows you to keep your distance from other readers.
- You will find hand sanitizer in the entrance hall and at the reception in the reading room, as well as disinfection wipes for the computers and microfilm readers.
- The reading room is fully cleaned every day before the opening.
- Indications on the floor help prevent people from crossing each other.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory, even when consulting documents, as well as maintaining 1.5m distance from other visitors.
Measures in the KBR museum
- The number of visitors is limited to 50 people per hour, so you can keep sufficient distance from other visitors in the museum. You have the museum almost all to yourself!
- You will find hand sanitizer in various places in the museum, as well as disinfection wipes for the audio equipment.
- At the entrace you will receive a digital stylus with which you can use the interactive screens without having to touch them.
- The museum is completely disinfected every day. For high-risk parts such as handrails, buttons and knobs, this is done twice a day.
- Intersections are avoided in the museum course and the number of visitors in closed spaces is limited.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory, as well as keeping a physical distance from other visitors (minimum 1.5m, except for people belonging to the same bubble).