The KBR museum takes all necessary measures to guarantee you a safe visit
- The number of visitors is limited to 50 persons per hour, which ensures that you can keep sufficient distance from other visitors in the museum. What an advantage: you have the museum almost all to yourself!
- You will find alcohol gel in various places in the museum, as well as disinfection wipes for the audio equipment.
- At the start of the museum course you will receive a digital stylus with which you can use the interactive screens without having to touch them.
- The museum is completely disinfected every day. For risky parts such as handrails and knobs, this is done twice a day.
- Intersections are avoided in the museum course and the number of visitors in closed spaces is limited.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory, as well as keeping a physical distance from other visitors (minimum 1.5 meters, except for people belonging to the same bubble).
We ask our visitors to respect these rules to protect everyone’s health. The measures are indicated at various points along the course. During your visit, our reception staff ensures a maximum comfort in accordance with the current health standards.
Are you sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19? Then postpone your visit for a while. Prevention is important, which is why the KBR museum offers you the option of postponing your reservation to a later date free of charge. This can be done by informing us by email or telephone (02 519 53 11) before the scheduled time of your visit.
We recommend that you book your visit online. if this is not possible for you, we invite you to stop by the information desk.
Buy your tickets