The content of the social media indicated by hashtags and social media handles must be relevant to Belgian society. In addition to this fixed frame, additional selection criteria are defined based on content specific to cultural heritage, related to specific themes of KBR’s missions and collections.
- Content in all languages may be included, not only in the three official languages in Belgium
- Content that is linked to the cultural heritage of Belgium:
“Cultural heritage is a collective term for everything made by previous generations that still exists today and has great value for the Belgian community. The BESOCIAL definition of this heritage is broad and covers movable, immovable and intangible heritage.
The following themes can also be part of it: hot topics in Belgium, sporting events, festivals, commemorations, literature, minorities, holidays, geographic regions, museums, art events, food, monuments, strikes, media, …”
- No private accounts (non-public accounts of private persons)
- No private messages (no Direct Messages, …)
- Hashtags: #RosBeiaard, #Atomium, #Pajottenland …
- Accounts: @Flanderstoday, @RockWerchter, @PP_Rubens
If you have any questions, comments and/or suggestions, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org