Requesting material online
Please use the online catalogue for reservations and requests for books from the closed stacks, both in the reading rooms and from home.
How to request a document
- Go to the online catalogue and sign in to your MY KBR account.
- Find the document in the catalogue.
- In the record, click 'Consultation'.
If you want to consult a document that is not in the online catalogue, please use the special request form.
How long does it take?
- If you make an online reservation beforehand, the books will be ready when you arrive the next day.
- If you request documents in the reading room, you can consult them the same day. Please bear in mind that you will have to wait until they have been retrieved from the stacks. Consult the reading rooms' distribution times beforehand.
How many documents can I order?
- General Reading Room + other specialised Reading Rooms
- Up to 5 documents.
- Please consult the documents within 6 working days following the confirmation.
- Newspapers Reading Room
Maximum 2 publications.
- Please consult the publications within 8 working days following the confirmation.
Check the catalogue's Frequently Asked Questions.