- This event has passed.
Brussels based musician Louise Andri has always been fascinated by the polyphonies of « The mystery of Bulgarian Voices ». Together with her accomplice Emmanuelle Duvillard, they launch the musical adventure Aishinka, which means « the evolution of love ». The two friends surround themselves with musicians of various profiles and origins, forming a hybrid project, between jazz and traditional music, classical and urban music. A base of 3 female voices, original and raw polyphonies, accompanied by a soprano saxophone, a piano, a double bass and drums.
Aishinka was awarded the B-Jazz International Contest 2019 and the Maastricht Jazz Awards 2020.
You must present a valid Covid Safe Ticket (+ ID) in order to attend this concert.
- Louise Andri (Be) – piano & arrangements
- Emmanuelle Duvillard (Fr) – voice
- Julie Rens (Be) – voice
- Claire Parsons (Lux) – voice
- Tom Bourgeois (Fr) – soprano saxophone
- Fil Caporali (Br) – double bass
- Daniel Jonkers (Nl) – drums
- Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Reservation is required as seats are limited.
- Covid Safe Ticket is required.