You can now create your MyKBR account online. With this account, you can use all the features the catalogue has to offer and access our online collections.
Why do I need a MyKBR account?
You need an account in order to have access to the following services:
- book reservations
- seat reservation
- full access to the digitised collections
- access to the e-resources (you might need an additional subscription)
How to create an account?
If you have a reader’s card
Use your reader’s card number to access your account in the online catalogue. Your default password is twice your year of birth (e.g. 19821982 if you were born in 1982). Please change your password at first use.
If you don’t have a reader’s card
Create your free account online:
- You can immediately consult the digitised collections, but to access the e-resources, you need an additional subscription.
- You can immediately reserve documents.
- To consult these documents in the reading room, you need a reader’s card. You can buy these at the information desk at KBR. Your account will be connected to your paid subscription. As of then, you will have access to the reading rooms and the documents that you reserved.
Last updated on 18 October 2022.