You can now create your MyKBR account online. With it you will be able to use all the features the catalogue has to offer, such as online book reservations.
- If you have a valid reader’s card: Use your reader’s card number to access your account in the online catalogue. Your default password is twice your year of birth (e.g. 19821982 if you were born in 1982). Please change your password at first use.
- If you don’t have a valid reader’s card: Create your MyKBR account online.
- You can immediately consult all electronic resources and the entire digital collection.
- You can immediately reserve documents.
- On the day that you want to consult your documents, go to the subscription desk to pay your reader’s card. Your account will then be connected to your paid subscription. Only then will you have access to the reading rooms and the documents that you reserved.
Want to get updates about our catalogue?Subscribe to our newsletter
Last updated on 29 June 2020.