KBR attaches a great deal of importance to the quality of its service. Should you nevertheless have comments or complaints, then you can report these to the Complaint coordinator. He will handle your complaint with the utmost care and will propose a suitable solution. The Complaint coordinator also makes every effort to avoid similar complaints in the future, and to improve KBR’s service.
This complaints procedure does not replace the appeal procedures stipulated by law.
Your complaint must meet the following conditions:
- You are able to state grounds for your complaint and demonstrate your personal interest.
- You are prepared to state your name, address and e-mail address. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to handle anonymous complaints.
- Your complaint must concern a recent incident (max. six months old).
Complaints that are not related to the services that KBR provides are not handled, but where possible are forwarded to the organisation concerned.
What is the procedure?
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt after lodging your complaint.
- Your complaint will be forwarded to the competent departments and individuals.
- You will receive an answer by e-mail or by letter.
- Your complaint will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- You will receive an answer supported by reasons within 15 working days.
How do you lodge a complaint?
- Preferably via the online complaint form.
- At the reception from KBR (Mont des Arts 28, 1000 Brussels).
- By letter addressed to KBR, for the attention of the Complaint coordinator, Boulevard de l’Empereur 4, B-1000 Brussels.
If our internal complaints department was unable to help you sufficiently or did not offer a solution, you can always turn to the federal ombudsman. The ombudsman is completely independent, is not part of the federal administration, and will investigate your complaint impartially and free of charge.